This is part two of a two-part series about our 2023 Death Valley motorcycle trip. In May of 2023, members of Law Abiding Biker™ Media along with members of the Sworn Few LEMC embarked on a 10-day, 4000-mile, 5-state cross-country motorcycle trip. This trip would take us out of Washington State and into Oregon, California, Arizona, and Nevada. We stayed over in cities such as Redding, California, Furnace Creek, California, Huntington Beach, California, Las Vegas, Nevada, Reno, Nevada, and Bend, Oregon. You can find the Harley-Davidson Ride Plan HERE.
There will be a motorcycle documentary film released later on this entire trip and experience!
We visited many places and saw a ton of great country on our Death Valley motorcycle trip. We stayed at some good and not-so-good hotels and motels. We ate at some good restaurants and some bad ones. We experienced good and bad weather and a few of the bikes experienced some mechanical problems that had to be fixed.
We had some very funny times as a group and made memories that will last a lifetime. Everything that happened shaped the trip in some way.
Listen in as we tell all the stories of our Midwest motorcycle trip. We also share tips and tricks to assist riders who may be thinking of a long-distance motorcycle road trip.
Our Patron Members support us financially, so we can continue to help as many bikes as we can worldwide. Of course, our Patron Members get benefits and exclusive access such as meetups. Unfortunately, due to health reasons, I was unable to plan a Patron meetup this year. There is usually an awesome day ride prepared for the members. We have plenty of time to visit and get to know each other on a more personal level. We normally end the day at a private location where the Patron Members enjoyed a catered dinner by Law Abiding Biker Media! We look forward to doing a Patron Meetup Ride on our next summer trip.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
Patrons who attended the Patron Ride:
- JOHN TRAPANI of Cobb, California
- STEVE DAVIS of Bishop, California
- GARY PROVOLT of Sun Valley, California
- TY FOX of Nazareth, Pennsylvania
- MICHAEL BRUBAKER also of Nazareth, Pennsylvania
- DAVID GIBSON of Lubbock, Texas
- RON REEVE of Lehi, Utah
- BOB ROSSI of Warwick, Rhode Island
- RUSSEL ROBERTS of Gallatin, Tennessee
- MARC FUENTES of San Jose, California
- CARL SCHATTKE also of San Jose, California
- BRAD JOHNSTON of Redmond, Oregon
- SCOTT BOGUT of Fullerton, California
- MARK ARNOLD of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- JAMES HAWTHORNE of Diamond Springs, California
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Robert Edwards
- Peter Hando
- Aaron Barnes of Livermore, Colorado
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!