In this episode, Houston Stephens and Patreon Member Matt Haywood join Lurch and me in the studio. Houston and Matt rode up to the Yakima, Washington from Central California. They are interested in starting a chapter of the Sworn Few Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club. Houston and Matt share the story of their ride up to Washington. The boys ran into some interesting weather.
Lurch hosted the Washington Chapters as well as Houston and Matt at his house for a fun night. Of course, some debacles ensued. It's always a great time when the Sworn Few guys get together.
A day ride was taken from the Law Abiding Biker studio with the planned destination being the Bombing Range Brewery in Richland, Washington. A last-minute decision not to ride into the eye of a storm rerouted the group to the Horse Heaven Saloon. The food at Horse Heaven was good and the beer was cold. I recommend stopping in if you are in the area.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Bradley Zaretsky
- Gary Grimm of York, Pennsylvania
- Paul Carroll of Fort Lupton, Colorado
- Greg Moodie of Lyndhurst, Ontario, Canada
- Frank McNally
- Rick Ramsey of Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Marc Povondra of Clayton, North Carolina
- Vlad Yekelchik of Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Tony Deguire of Dallas, Texas
- Ken Madden of Baldwin, Wisconsin
- Cody Lawrence of Massillon, Ohio
- Robert Attwells of Tumut, Australia
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Joseph Walsh of Millis, Massachusetts
- Ryan Lambright of Shipshewana, Indiana
- Jorge Alvarez of Livingston, Tennessee