This is part 2 of a two-part series and is all about our 2019 Grand Canyon motorcycle trip. In June 2019, members of Law Abiding Biker™ Media along with members of the Sworn Few LEMC embarked on an 8 day 3000-mile 7 state cross-country motorcycle trip. This trip would take us out of Washington State and into Idaho, Oregon, Utah, Wyoming, Nevada, & Arizona. We stayed over in cities such as Twin Falls, Idaho, Boise, Idaho, Jackson, Wyoming, Salt Lake City, Utah, and St. George, Utah.
There will be a motorcycle documentary film released later this year on this entire trip and experience!
In the middle of our Grand Canyon motorcycle trip, we met up with our beloved Patron Members in Salt Lake City, Utah for an entire day. Our Patron Members support us financially, so we can help as many bikes as we can worldwide. Of course, our Patron Members get benefits and exclusive access such as meetups like this. The local Patrons had an awesome day planned for a very large group. We all met up in the morning and they took us on a beautiful day ride. We all had plenty of time to visit and get to know each other on a more personal level. We ended the day at a private location where the Patron Members enjoyed a catered dinner by Law Abiding Biker Media!. We ate, drank and visited and it was a great time.
There were quite a few raffle items donated! We want to thank Ciro 3D, Bike Brite, Bugslide, Rickrak, and Cruz Tools for donating items and for sponsoring this great event. We carry all these items in the Law Abiding Biker Store!
We visited many places and saw a ton of great country on our Grand Canyon motorcycle trip. We stayed at some good and not so good hotels and motels. We ate at some good restaurants and some bad ones. We experienced good and bad weather and a few of the bikes experienced some mechanical problems that had to be fixed.
We had some very funny times as a group and made memories that will last a lifetime. Everything that happened shaped the trip in some way.
Listen in as we tell all the stories of this Grand Canyon motorcycle trip. We also share tips and tricks to assist riders who may be thinking of an extended road trip.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Craig Merrill of Kitty Hawk North Carolina
- Clayton Dobbs of Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Don Roeber
- Hill Hampton of Payson, Arizona
- Aaron Young
- Edward Quinlan of Waynesville, Missouri
- David DeLain of Vancouver, WA
- Jeff Saul of Westville, New Jersey
- Tripp Wooten of Fort Mccoy, Florida
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- David Prichard of Chipley, Florida
- Erick Seltmann of Madison, AL
- Substantial Donation
- James Petrie of Kenmore, NY