Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this episode, I'm joined by Lurch and Patron Member Brad Johnston. Harley Davidson sent us their entire Empire Collection for review. We reviewed the collection and then decided to give it away to a mid-level and above Patreon member. Brad was the winner. Check out our video review here.
The Empire Collection is a well-designed collection in which all the pieces play well with each other. It is available in chrome, black, and machine cut. The machine cut is black with chrome highlights and is the collection Brad received. The Empire Collection is modern looking and updated the look of Brad's bike without being over-the-top.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
We also talk about the S&S Cycles cam chest upgrade kit Brad recently installed in his 2017 Road Glide Special. Popeye bought a 465 cam kit for his 2019 Street Glide Special after talking to Brad. We installed the installation on Popeye's bike, and of course, we filmed it. Keep an eye out for that video on our YouTube Channel.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
As usual, we got off topic and into some good old biker talk. For us, this is the fun part of these podcasts.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Kelly Shea of Delta, Colorado
- Stephen Kinney of Pleasant Garden, North Carolina
- Jason Rabey of Freeport, Illinois
- William Frysinger of Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Timothy Cooley of Mineral City, Ohio
- Richard Brown of Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada
- Bill Bardins of Ada, Michigan
- Brian Allen of Redmond, Oregon
- Brad Whitehead of Idaho Falls, Idaho
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Joe Rametta of El Cajon, California
- Paul Joy of Cave Creek, Arizona
- Frank Reihl of Orlando, Florida
Leave a Reply