Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
This is part two of a two-part series about our 2022 Midwest motorcycle trip. In June 2022, members of Law Abiding Biker™ Media along with members of the Sworn Few LEMC embarked on a 10-day, 4000-mile, 5-state cross-country motorcycle trip. This trip would take us out of Washington State and into Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota. We stayed over in cities such as Butte, Montana, Bismark, North Dakota, Duluth, Minnesota, Minot, North Dakota, Havre, Montana, and Whitefish, Montana. You can find the Harley-Davidson Ride Plan HERE.
We took a day trip along Lake Superior, which was a great ride and a lot of fun. You can find the Harley-Davidson Ride Plan HERE.
There will be a motorcycle documentary film released later on this entire trip and experience!
We visited many places and saw a ton of great country on our Midwest motorcycle trip. We stayed at some good and not-so-good hotels and motels. We ate at some good restaurants and some bad ones. We experienced good and bad weather and a few of the bikes experienced some mechanical problems that had to be fixed.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
We had some very funny times as a group and made memories that will last a lifetime. Everything that happened shaped the trip in some way.
Listen in as we tell all the stories of our Midwest motorcycle trip. We also share tips and tricks to assist riders who may be thinking of a long-distance motorcycle road trip.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
Our Patron Members support us financially, so we can continue to help as many bikes as we can worldwide. Of course, our Patron Members get benefits and exclusive access such as meetups. Unfortunately, due to health reasons, I was unable to plan a Patron meetup this year. There is usually an awesome day ride prepared for the members. We have plenty of time to visit and get to know each other on a more personal level. We normally end the day at a private location where the Patron Members enjoyed a catered dinner by Law Abiding Biker Media! We look forward to doing a Patron Meetup Ride on our next summer trip.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Wes Voges of Dripping Springs, Texas
- James Bray of Kilauea, Hawaii
- Noel Metekingi
- Len Bergonia of Lowell, Indiana
- Tony Aukland of Bismarck, North Dakota
- Eric Kruer of Branch, Michigan
- Doug French of Las Vegas, Nevada
- Garth Stowe of Richland, WA
- Timothy Nelson of Portage, Wisconsin
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Allen Render
- Joe Rametta of El Cajon, California
- Douglas Emerson
Leave a Reply