In this video, we tested the Ciro Dryforce Waterproof Cooler by strapping it to a Kawasaki KLR650 and taking a day adventure ride in the mountains. We hit rough terrain, rain, dust, dirt, and water. The Ciro cooler kept all the nasty elements out and the drinks inside cool, even after 7 hrs of riding. This bag is super high quality and you'll realize that when you get it in your hands.
In the Ciro Dryforce collection are 60L and 40L duffel bags along with a 60L roll top bag.
Here are some of the features of the Ciro Dryforce bags:
- 100% Waterproof interior
- Quick release shoulder strap doubles as tie down strap
- Welded seams
- Front and rear pockets
- YKK zippers
- 4 Heavy-duty nylon attachment points
- High strength hook and loop closure
- Adjustable loops for quick mounting
- Oversized handles
- Custom 840d nylon TPU laminate
- Reflective Ciro logo
- Bright Ciro green interior
- Great for motorcycling, off-roading, camping and boating!
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!