Get Progressive Suspension for your Harley Davidson! We installed the Progressive Suspension Monotube Fork Cartridge Kit on Lurch's 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special. After riding his Harley with the newly installed Progressive front suspension on a 10-day, 4,000-mile road trip, and on many different road surfaces, he highly recommends this suspension and we decided to carry Progressive Suspension right in the Law Abiding Biker Store.
We also installed the Progressive Suspension 490 Sport Heavy Duty Series Shocks on his 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special. He also highly recommends these shocks and we decided to carry them right in the Law Abiding Biker Store.
Lurch was not happy with the overall ride of his 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special, which came with the standard front suspension Harley has used for many years now on its touring models, which has no adjustments. Unfortunately, it is what it is. He wanted a smoother ride, better cornering abilities, and adjustable preload and dampening, all of which the Progressive Suspension Monotube Fork Cartridge Kit has!
He was also not happy with the standard manually adjustable rear shocks that Harley has used for many years now on its touring models. He wanted a smoother ride, better cornering abilities, and adjustable preload and dampening, all of which the 13″ Progressive Suspension 490 Sport Heavy Duty Series Shocks have!
WHY LURCH CHOSE 13″ SHOCKS:
A Harley Street to Road Glide Special comes stock with 12″ shocks and you can certainly maintain the 12″ when choosing your Progressive Suspension rear shocks from the Law Abiding Biker Store. By installing the 13″ Progressive Suspension rear shocks, Lurch raised the rear of his Road Glide Special 1″ which gives him more of a lean angle. It's definitely noticeable when riding. You really can't visually tell the bike has been raised 1″. Note that Harley models like the Ultra Classic come stock with 13″ shocks. The special models come with 12″ shocks.
Lurch was absolutely blown away at how much smother his Harley rode and cornered after installing Progressive Suspension! He did not realize what a difference good shocks would make! Wow, it was more than he ever expected and he highly recommends upgrading your Harley shocks to Progressive Suspension! It even got rid of most of the bagger wobble while cornering at faster speeds. His Harley just rode like a completely different bike!
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Lou Dolente of Havertown, Pennsylvania
- Paul Jenkins of Comox, British Columbia, Canada
- Steve Rothe of Mesa, Arizona
- Brian Stock of Santa Clara, Utah
- Mark Gravit of Colleyville, Texas
- Jose Vasquez of Yakima, WA
- Douglas Henrie of Vernal, Utah
- William Johnson of Kingwood, Texas
- Jeff Cowan of Parrish, Alabama
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Douglas Emerson
- Crystal Cooling & Heating
- Bruce Ross of Emu Heights, Australia
Join the Free Email Club!If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!