Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
I had the privilege of interviewing Dave Poss, who is the Vice President of the Ruffian's Motorcycle Club. The name “Ruffians“, may throw you off a bit so you'll have to listen in to this podcast episode to understand what's up with the name. This is a law-abiding biker club comprised of “Master Freemasons“, which is the top degree earned within that organization. However, it's not good enough to just be a Freemason to join and be accepted into the motorcycle club.
The Ruffian's Motorcycle Club has a traditional structure and you'll have to do some hanging around and prospecting before you may be voted in as a full member. The pillars of the Ruffian's Motorcycle Club are brotherly love, relief, and truth an each is explained on their website. On the back of the Ruffian's vests, they wear a top rocker stating their club name, a center patch/logo, and to the right of that, a number representing their place/lodge within the Freemasons.
Printed on the Ruffian's Motorcycle Club website is the following:
We are a group of Master Masons that ride motorcycles. Our goal is to spread brotherly love of all Masons wherever we ride. We strive to act as Masons, and treat all by the square and level. We attend charity events and by our actions spread the word of Masonry wherever we ride.
Visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE RUFFIAN'S MOTORCYCLE CLUB HERE.
Check out all our Law Abiding Biker Podcast club interviews here!
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Skyler Pierson of Moscow, Idaho
- David Andreotti of Auburn, WA
- Don Reimert of Newport News, Virginia
- Randy Toews of Palm Bay, Florida
- Mike Conley of Remington, IN
- Ken Middleton of Trumbull, Connecticut
- Danny Decker of Grapevine, Texas
- John Herzog of Beaver Falls, PA
- Steve Karpstein of Battle Ground, WA
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Steven Stratton of Stockton, CA
- Krzysztof Franczak of Józefów Poland
- Jerry Bryant
- William Jones of Marcellus, New York
- Michael Kennard of Yakima, Wa
- John Gilbert of Mariposa, California
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!