In this episode, I'm joined by Lurch and we talk about my recent ride and review of the 2023 Indian Pursuit. I give you an honest real-world review of it. After a long wait, Indian finally set me a bike to review. Most reviewers only ride bikes for a short time. We took the Indian Pursuit on a weekend trip and put several hundred miles on it. After all, the Indian Pursuit is a touring bike and the only way to truly test it is to tour with it. My honest review will hopefully provide you with the information you need to decide if the Indian Pursuit is the bike for you.
The Indian Pursuit is equipped with the PowerPlus liquid-cooled 108 ci engine. This engine was amazing as far as power and performance are concerned. This is a 1768 cc engine and it produces 122 HP and 129 ft lbs torque at 3800 RPM. I found this motor definitely comes alive at 3800 RPM and above. There is plenty of passing power and throttle blips can bring the front tire off the ground. Every time I rolled the throttle I was smiling.
I was very impressed with how the stock front suspension and rear suspension handled. The Indian Purusuit I had was equipped with the premium package and because of that, I could adjust the rear suspension preload within the Ride Command. This was amazing!
Overall, I really enjoyed my time with this Indian Pursuit Dark Horse with the premium package. If money were no issue, I'd certainly buy a Pursuit and add it to the stable. I really didn't want to give it back.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE
- The easiest way to buy custom stickers, decals, and other printing online
- Order in seconds and get your products in days
- Free online proofs, free worldwide shipping, and super fast turnaround
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Sid Askeland of St. James, Minnesota
- Robert Booth of West Warwick, Rhode Island
- Zachary Burnett of Mustang, Oklahoma
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Brien Larsen of Parhump, Nevada
- Douglas Emerson
- Peter Hando
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!