In this episode, I'm joined by Lurch and we talk about the 2024 Indian Motorcycles lineup. The Indian Motorcycle company hosted a media event in Southern California a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, we didn't get an invite but we have learned a few things since then.
For the FTR, Scout, Springfield, and Chief the updates pretty much only consist of color and graphics. With that said, India released two new colors; Sunset Red Metallic and Sunset Red Smoke. A new model for 2024 is the FTR X 100% R CARBON. This was a collaboration with 100%, known mostly for riding goggles. This is a limited edition creation with only 400 units released worldwide. This new FTR sports Ohlins suspension, blue carbon fiber body parts, and Akrapovic exhaust.
An Indian Motorcycle representative had this to say about the Scout lineup at the media event: “It's  been an interesting year. It's a turbulent industry right now. You've probably seen earning reports from our brand and some of the other competitors in the space. We're navigating that really well. What's been cool to see for Indian specifically is our market share performance. A couple of weeks ago we had market share leadership in the mid-size category. That is our Scout lineup, for the first time and that is really cool to see. Leading with the Scout lineup, but we're going to focus on other lineups here today, but that continues to be a great performer for our brand. And that's bringing people into the Indian Motorcycle family and over time they're graduating into our other vehicles. So playing the long game there is working out nicely for us and it's good to see the response.”
Indian Motorcycles released a new audio upgrade they call Powerband. It is coming on the Elite models with what they call the bass boost tune. It has a 9-band equalizer, pre-tuned settings, ride command integration, and underglow speaker lighting. The speakers are rated at 100 watts as compared to the normal 50-watt speakers. Indian claims there is 50% more bass with this new system.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
2023 Indian Pursuit Review Video Mentioned:
If you appreciate all the free content we put out, please consider supporting us by using our affiliate links below. No additional cost to you and if you do click through and make a purchase we do get a small commission. Thanks in advance.
ITEMS MENTION IN THIS EPISODE:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- William Bodwell of Harrah, Oklahoma
- Rob Blair of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Troy Dillard of Dickson, Tennessee
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Joseph Burnett of Warner Robins, Georgia
- Michael Workman of West Columbia, South Carolina
- Lela King of Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- John Giglio of Auburndale, Massachusettes
- Israel Geronimo of Oceanside, California
- Jason Despain of Crestview, Florida
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!