Law Abiding Biker (LAB) Store Manager Big Daddy Kane (BDK) put on a Pacific Northwest meet-up and ride. Unfortunately, we were unable to do an official LAB meet-up and ride earlier in the summer, like we do every year. Rick took it upon himself to plan a meet-up and ride, which was much appreciated. We met at the LAB store in Richland, WA. Rick opened up the store for yours and hooked Patrons up with some merch/parts. We had a beautiful ride into Oregon and back to BDK's place for a BBQ.
The ride was on August 20, 2022. Members of LAB that attended were BDK (and his wife), Goat, Ryan, Lurch (and his wife), Oscar, Squid, and Sturgis Jeff (and his wife).
Patron members that attended were:
- Bob Dawson of Yakima, WA
- Chuck Wilburn of Minot, ND
- Tyler Barr of Chehalis, WA
- John Manolides of Federal Way, WA
- Terry McDonough of Medford, OR
- Graham Jenkins of Westwold, BC Canada
BDK settled the long debate dispute of what Charles Wilburn's road name should be. It jas been a topic in the LAB Patro Member Only FaceBook Group. BDK presented Charles with a “Dakota” name tab. He also presented Bob Dawson with a “Picasso” name tag. Bob operated Dawson's Painting out of Yakima. He hooked the LAB studio and BDK's garage up with awesome paint jobs.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- How To Install Ohlin’s Front Suspension On A Harley Davidson With Batwing or Sharknose Fairing-DIY Video
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Andrew Gilbert of Redding, California
- Riley Burdine of West Unity, Ohio
- Scott Pants
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Douglas Emerson
- Crystal Cooling & Heating
- Bruce Ross of Emu Heights, Australia