I purchased the Scorpion EXO-AT950 modular motorcycle helmet a year ago and have used it extensively both while riding the street on my Harley-Davidson and off-road adventure riding on my Kawasaki KLR650. I've had the chance to ride with this helmet in all different conditions and environments and in this video, I'm sharing my experiences with this helmet so you can decide if it's right for you. (see video below)
If you appreciate all the free content we put out, please consider supporting us by using our affiliate links below. No additional cost to you and if you do click through and make a purchase we do get a small commission. Thanks in advance.
GET A SCORPION EXO-AT950 HERE
Revzilla | J&P Cycles | Cycle Gear | Amazon
So, if you're in the market for an affordable modular helmet that has you covered whether your riding street or riding adventure style off-road, then you should definitely take a look at the Scorpion EXO-AT950 modular helmet. Many call this helmet the all-in-one swiss army knife of the helmet world. And, that's because it is made for both street and off-road adventure riding and all at a price tag of only $270.
Scorpion has redefined a segment, melding the best features of touring helmets with the versatility of an off-road lid. Scorpion EXO-AT950 Helmet is the all-in-one swiss army knife of the helmet world. The modular chin bar allows you to relieve your claustrophobia or ask for directions while the off-road style peak and large eye port deflects roost, blocks the sun and allows you to wear goggles when tearing up the trails. Additional features such as a Everclear anti-fog face shield and Speedview drop-down internal sun visor keeps your vision clear and ready for whatever is around the next corner. If you're going to be hitting the highway, the peak visor is easily removed to give you an aerodynamic profile so you can bug out at speed. Eyeglass compatible cheek pads and a KwikWick II liner ensures total comfort.
- Advanced LG Polycarbonate shell engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement
- Dual Density EPS advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement
- Intake vents on top force cool air in while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual position mouth vent 1st position acts as defroster and 2nd position acts as defroster and ventilation
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal and allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds
- EverClear No-Fog Face Shield optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating, 100% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Wide eye port (11cm tall) allows for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility
- EverClear SpeedView drop down sun visor features EverClear anti-fog coating on both surfaces
- KwikWick II anti-microbial helmet liner keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Easy-use flip-up chin bar allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand.
- Communication system speaker pockets
- Removable block off plates included for use when visor is not on helmet
- Folding metal visor hardware
- 5 year warranty
- 3 shell sizes
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!