Podcast-Part 2 of 2-We took an awesome cross-country motorcycle trip this year. We started in Washington State and ended up in Colorado! Our travels also took us through Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon. Meet “Sturgis Jeff” and “Indian John”, who went along with me for the ride. They are also on the mics this episode! That’s right, we don’t just talk motorcycles, we live the life here at Law Abiding Biker Podcast & Media.
Listen in as we go over the trip and all the funny stuff that happened in between. We discovered new roads and restaurants. We met quite a few bikers & interesting local people along the way. We give you tips, tricks, and must ride roads!
We even met up with Patron Member, Al Long, who gave us a tour around the Denver, Colorado area! Make sure you get hooked up as a Patron Member now because you never know where we'll be next. Any chance we get we try to meet our Patron Members.
Don't forget to check out the below two-part part video documentary I put out on our YouTube channel!
Restaurants & breweries in podcast we recommend:
- Edge Brewing Company in Boise, Idaho
- Willow Creek Grill in Boise, Idaho
- The White Owl in Logan, Utah
- Buck’s Sports Grill in Rawlins, Wyoming
- Coppersmiths Pub in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Tommyknocker Brewery in Idaho Springs, Colorado
- Million Dollar Cowboy Bar in Jackson, Wyoming
- Town Square Tavern in Jackson, Wyoming
- Soldier Creek Brewing in Fairfield, Idaho
New Free Video Mentioned:
- Lennie Triolo of Gormley, Ontario
- David Pasmanter of Algonac, Michigan
- Roger Wallace of Dayton, Ohio
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Yannick Lamontagne of Quebec, Canada
- Glenn Watts of Landisburg, PA
- DeLoran Lyles of Clinton, MD
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!