Podcast-We went on a 6-day motorcycle trip to Colorado from Washington State in late June of 2016 for a total of 2700 miles. As usual, we wanted to meet up with any Patrons members in Colorado while we were there and we put out the info ahead of time. Patron Al Long got involved right away. He even took a day off work to meet and ride with us. He was our official guide.
We met up with Al and he gave us a grand tour around the Denver, Colorado area. He took us on some nice twisty roads and through some beautiful areas. We even visited the grave of Buffalo Bill at 987 Lookout Mountain Rd, Golden, CO.
Anyways, we stopped in Idaho Springs, CO and had a nice lunch & cold beer at Tommyknocker Brewery. This is a definite place to visit if you're ever in the area.
Al, Indian John, and I had a nice conversation over beer and food, biker to biker. That is exactly what this podcast episode is all about. We pretty much talked about everything and you get to listen in. It is very raw and authentic episode, as you'll hear dishes and other customers in the restaurant.
Colorado Motorcycle Trip Documentary Video Release (2 part series)
New Free DIY Video Release!
- David Cooper of Schaumburg, Illinois
- JT Tomkins
- Joe Shinn of Plant City, Florida
- Jason Kizzire of Stuttgart, ARKANSAS
- Tom Moore of Jackson, TENNESSEE
- Clifton Wilder of Belmont, CA
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Michael McVicker of Toledo, Oh
- Timothy Morris of Halsham, East Sussex (United Kingdom)
- James Russell of Charlotte, NC
- John Lembke of Los Angeles, CA
- Stuart Bussman of Mesquite, NV
- Michael Ferrari of Citrus Heights, CA