Part 1 of 2
This two-part series is all about our 2018 midwest motorcycle trip. In June 2018, members of Law Abiding Biker™ Media along with members of the Sworn Few LEMC embarked on a 10 day 4500 mile 12 state cross-country motorcycle trip. This trip would take us out of Washington State and into Idaho, Oregon, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico & Colorado. We stayed over in cities such as Twin Falls, Idaho, Cheyenne, Wyoming, Papillion, Nebraska, Kansas City, Amarillo, Texas, Gallup, New Mexico, Grand Junction, Colorado & Boise, Idaho.
In the middle of our midwest motorcycle trip, we met up with our beloved Patron Members in Papillion, Nebraska for an entire day. Our Patron Members support us financially, so we can help as many bikes as we can worldwide. Of course, our Patron Members get benefits and exclusive access such as meetups like this. The local Patrons had an awesome day planned for a very large group. We all met up in the morning and they took us on a beautiful day ride, which included a stop for lunch. We all had plenty of time to visit and get to know each other on a more personal level. We ended the day at a private location where the Patron Members and their friends and family had a feast prepared for everyone!
We visited many places and saw a ton of great country on our midwest motorcycle trip. We stayed at some good and not so good hotels and motels. We ate at some good restaurants and some bad ones. We experienced good and bad weather and a few of the bikes experienced some mechanical problems that had to be fixed.
We had some very funny times as a group and made memories that will last a lifetime. Everything that happened shaped the trip in some way.
Listen in as we tell all the stories of this Mid-West motorcycle trip. We also share tips and tricks to assist riders who may be thinking of an extended road trip.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- David Shepard of Bluffton, Indiana
- Larry Watson of Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Alex Pestel of Lone Tree, Iowa
- Cody Fernett of Unionville, Tennessee
- Ron Wilcox of California City, CA
- Kerry Proffitt of St. Robert, Missouri
- John Farris of Hayes, Virginia
- Alan Floyd of Evansville, IN
- Eric Kemp of Plymouth, MA
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Riley Brock of Saint Augustine, Florida
- William Richardson
- Stephen Seleski of Kenosha, WI
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!