Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
This is part one of a two-part series and is all about our 2021 West Coast motorcycle trip. In June 2021, members of Law Abiding Biker™ Media along with members of the Sworn Few LEMC embarked on a 9-day, 2019-mile, 4-state cross-country motorcycle trip. This trip would take us out of Washington State and into Oregon, California, and Nevada. We stayed over in cities such as Newport, Oregon, Eureka, California, San Fransisco, California, Lake Tahoe, California, and Diamond Lake, Oregon. You can find the Harley-Davidson Ride Plan HERE.
We took a day trip from San Fransisco to Santa Cruz, California which turned out to be a great ride and a lot of fun. You can find the Harley-Davidson Ride Plan HERE.
There will be a motorcycle documentary film released later this year on this entire trip and experience!
During our West Coast trip, we met up with our beloved Patron Members outside of Placerville, California. We usually meet up with our Patrons for a day ride. This year, our Patrons traveled with us for part of our trip. They joined us from Placerville to Lake Tahoe where we enjoyed some food and drink at a local park.
Our Patron Members support us financially, so we can continue to help as many bikes as we can worldwide. Of course, our Patron Members get benefits and exclusive access such as meetups like this. There was an awesome day ride prepared for the members. We all met up in the morning and we all went on a beautiful day ride together. We had plenty of time to visit and get to know each other on a more personal level. We ended the day at a private location where the Patron Members enjoyed a catered dinner by Law Abiding Biker Media!. We ate, drank, and visited and it was a great time.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
We visited many places and saw a ton of great country on our West Coast motorcycle trip. We stayed at some good and not-so-good hotels and motels. We ate at some good restaurants and some bad ones. We experienced good and bad weather and a few of the bikes experienced some mechanical problems that had to be fixed.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
We had some very funny times as a group and made memories that will last a lifetime. Everything that happened shaped the trip in some way.
Listen in as we tell all the stories of our West Coast motorcycle trip. We also share tips and tricks to assist riders who may be thinking of a long-distance motorcycle road trip.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
Grand Canyon & Zion National Park Motorcycle Documentary Film
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Mark Matthews of Windsor, Virginia
- Patti Dean of Daytona Beach, Florida
- Bob Arbuthnot of Strawberry, Arizona
- David Wilcox of Factoryville, Pennsylvania
- Shannon Arbogast of Dayton, Virginia
- Wendy Lizak of Ashland, Wisconsin
- Steve Irvine of Montogomery, Texas
- James Robert Clark of Spanaway, Washington
- Anders Lyngholm of Sydals, Denmark
- Stewart Jabbusch of Mission, British Columbia
- Jack Carver of FPO, AE United States
- Beau Knutson of Lamberton, Minnesota
Leave a Reply