Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
This episode is all about the 2019 Harley-Davidson FXDR 114. This new motorcycle was released in late 2018 and at that time I took it for a test ride. To get all the details, check out my Harley FXDR 114 test ride and overview videos on YouTube.
The Harley-Davidson FXDR 114 rides great considering it has a 240 mm rear tire on an 18” wheel. The 19” front wheel with a 120 mm wide front tire works well with the rear tire size. The new cast aluminum swingarm and inverted front forks with cartridge dampening both round it out to make a good cornering motorcycle. I was actually very impressed with its abilities.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
The Harley-Davidson FXDR 114 has the Milwaukee-Eight 114 motor (1868 cc) and produces 119 ft lbs of engine torque. It will throw some heat up at your legs so be aware of that. Standard with the FXDR is an LED headlight, signals, and taillight. The Harley FXDR 114 comes with a 6-speed transmission, cable clutch, and comes standard with ABS. It’s equipped with a 4.4-gallon fuel tank and Harley says it gets an estimated 46 mpg.
We dive in deep and discuss everything you need to know about this new bike from Harley in this podcast episode, so take a listen!
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Bill Thoms of Warrensburg, Missouri
- Robert Johnston of Ridgefield, WA
- Nathaniel Wells of Saint Joseph, Michigan
- Brian Nesbit of Bel Air, Maryland
- Chad Wilcox Arvada, CA
- John Edwards of Madison, Wisconsin
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Ricky Young of Lake Wylie, South Carolina
- Darald Haas
Leave a Reply