This is an awesome biker talk podcast episode. Yup, it's bikers sitting down and talking about biker stuff. I had guest Cory Bernaiche, “Cowboy” on the mic. You may know Cory as he's been active inside the Patron Member only Private Facebook Group. If your not an exclusive Patron Member of Law Abiding Biker Media then you're missing out! Sign up as a Patron Member and get benefits such as T-shirts, stickers, private Facebook Group access, access to live video broadcasts with live chat, get podcasts early, access to our premium tutorial videos, and access to meet-ups and ride events!
We talk about things such as Cory's motorcycle background, his association with the Sworn Few Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club, our Grand Canyon motorcycle trip, and a whole bunch more. Whatever came to our minds we talked about and it was a great time we had in this “biker talk” episode!
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Frankie Martinez of West Palm Beach Florida
- Mike Mackinnon of Show Low, AZ
- Robert Debats of Valparaiso, IN
- James Rae of Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- Thomas Meyer of Lincoln, Nebraska
- Michael Abernathy of Wilsonville, OR
- Ronnie Bugh of Ewing, Missouri
- Donald Cross of Culpeper , Virginia
- Michael Taylor of Memphis Tennessee
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!