Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Since creating Law Abiding Biker™ Media about 8 years ago, I have had the opportunity to meet so many awesome bikers within the motorcycle community. This community is so giving and has helped us so much along the way. There are so many unique backgrounds and life stories within the community. I love interviewing bikers and sharing their stories and experiences as I did so in this episode.
I had the pleasure of interviewing Patron Member Terry McDonough of Medford, Oregon. We had such a good time that we split the conversation into a two-part podcast series, so make sure you listen to part 1 and part 2 in order, so it all makes sense.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
Terry is another great example of the supportive biker community that surrounds Law Abiding Biker™ Media. He supports us financially as a Patron Member so we can continue to help, educate, entertain, and inspire as many bikes as we can worldwide.
There are many benefits to becoming a Patron Member and one of them is being able to attend ride and meetup events, such as Terry did in Sturgis this year. Terry has some unique skills having worked with sheet metal for years. He asked me why I hadn't put sheet metal tops on the workbenches in the Law Abiding Biker Shop. He noticed in the videos on our YouTube channel that we have wood tops. During our conversation, he offered to shape and create sheet metal tops for the workbenches and I was humbled by the offer, to say the least.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
So, this fall Terry came all the way up from Medford, Oregon to Yakima, Washington where the Law Abiding Biker Media Shop and Studio are located. This is a 7 hr drive and he simply measured the workbenches but we got to hang out and talk.
Weeks later, I drove to Medford, Oregon to Terry's sheet metalworking shop and filmed the process of him bending and creating the bench tops. I will be releasing a full documentary film on the entire process, so make sure you're subscribed to the YouTube Channel, so you know when it releases.
Last, Terry drove back up to the shop with the metal workbench tops and installed them. Wow, they look great! And this was all donated by Terry. I'm am so grateful and humbled by his kindness.
Of course, while I had him in the studio, we sat down and did a couple of podcast episodes. Not only is Terry good with sheet metal but he has a ton of experience with motorcycles. And he shares some unique experiences he's had while working in Antarctica.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Brad Shay of Olympia, WA
- Justin Darrow of Sulphur Springs, Texas
- Gerald Suelter of Peoria, IL
- James R Mckinley of BANNING, CA
- David Mallo of East Helena, MT
- Kenneth Herman of Buckeye, Arizona
- BJ Harvey of Etta, Mississippi
- Bob Jones of Kansas City, Missouri
- Tom Boland of Northborough, Massachusetts
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Stephen Cooper of Bushy Park, Tasmania, Australia
- Bernard Smuk
- Ted Theodore of Beaconsfield, Quebec, Canada
Leave a Reply