Harley-Davidson just released their new line-up and models for 2020. The show steeler is the new Softail Low Rider S with the 114 Milwaukee-Eight engine. It's a light little bike with a powerful motor. It has an adjustable mono-shock in the rear with inverted front forks for added handling and performance. It also has dual front disc brakes. They reduced the rake by 2 degrees for added handling.
Harley is also working on the new concept and future bikes. The Pan America will be their first adventure-style bike and is set to release sometime in 2020. The Streetfighter is a future style sport style bike ready to carve up the streets.
Listen in to this podcast episode as Lurch and I explain the 2020 Harley lineup and tell you what you need to know as a consumer.
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Jeff Dietz of Lakewood Ranch, Florida
- Liam Standish of Terrytown, Louisiana
- David Boswell of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- Buddy Pike of Shawnee, Kansas
- John Connors of Watervliet, NY
- Paul Spencer of Truckee, California
- Chris Bernhardt of Spring Valley, New York
- Josh Lopshire of Battle Creek, Michigan
- Clay Norman of Fort Worth, Texas
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation: