In this episode, we interview Gary “Bandit” Zillyette, National President of the Immortal Knights Public Safety Motorcycle Club (IKPSMC). Back in Law Abiding Biker Podcast episode 104, we interviewed Randy “Jake” Patton, President of the Utah chapter. Gary heard the podcast and reached out to the club and joined as a nomad out of Iowa.
After spending much time as a nomad, he eventually established a chapter in Iowa, the first one in that state. The Iowa chapter was established in 2020. The mother chapter of the club is based out of Utah.
It didn't take Gary long to be one of 3 members nominated for National President and he was elected in 2021 as such.
Gary has learned a lot over the years going from member to National President and shares his experiences with us. The IKPSMC does charity work in the form of First Responder Tribute Rides, honoring fallen first responders. This is a yearly event for them and required to become a chapter.
Contact Immortal Knights:
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Matthew Landenberger of Underwood , ND
- Adam Dennison of Lake Orion, Michigan
- Larry Kreyssler of Hayden, Idaho
- Jeffery Collingsworth of Butler, Indiana
- Rich Manko of Aliquippa, PA
- James Shamp of Lafayette, IN
- Brian Link of Chesterfield, MI
- Barry Williams
- David Pardue of Robertsdale , AL
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- CARL SCHOLL SR
- Elias Casanas od Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Dean Abarra of Wailuku, Hawaii
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!