Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Listen in as I have special guest and patron member, Russell Roberts, on a mic. We go over the inside details of how the first-ever Law Abiding Biker member to member meetup and ride event went. Law Abiding Biker personnel were not involved with this event and this was patron members meeting patron members. This was all organized in the private Law Abiding Biker Facebook group that can only be accessed by patron members. This is a troll-free zone and is just but bikers helping and connecting with other bikers. There are all sorts of other small rides and meetups between members going on all the time in that group! There's no better time to get signed up as an Official Patron Member!
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
There was a group ride organized for the event on June 22, 2019, that went from North Carolina to Tennessee. Some highlights were riding the Great Smokey Mountains National Park and the Tail of the Dragon! Many stops were made along the way for bonding time amongst fellow bikers and photo opportunities. Many of those pics are posted in the private patron member-only Facebook group.
The group ride ended at a private residence that had been rented in Tennessee. There was plenty of food, drinks, and activities. There was plenty of bonding time and many new friends were made at this event.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
This member meetup was just 4 days after we held the Official Law Abiding Biker Ride and Meetup Event in Salt Lake City, Utah on June 19, 2019. This main meetup and ride event involved the Law Abiding Biker crew and we love meeting up with members and getting to know them better.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Tristan Mann of Graham, North Carolina
- JD Reyes of Grain Valley, MISSOURI
- T.B. Byrne
- John Schomaker of Bloomfield, CA
- Michael Owens of ??
- Jim Eull of Zimmerman, MN
- Bernie Adkins of Elgin, South Carolina
- James Beal of Lacey, WA
- Albert Scott of Norfolk, Virginia
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Keith Bentley of Brookeland, Texas
- Ian Campbell of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Verne Purkey of Winchester, California
- Joe Whitehouse of Louisville, Kentucky
- Richard Hallowell
- Scott-Bryning Enterprises of PENDING
- Timothy Hiller
- Darrence Lovejoy of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Edward Nekel
Leave a Reply