Our thoughts on what the new 2022 Harley Sportster will have:
- The small “Sons of Anarchy” fairing
- Cast “mag style” wheels
- Bobbed rear fender
- Solo Seat
- Low swept two into one exhaust
- Old school “peanut style” fuel tank
- Revolution Max 975 liquid cooled motor
- Digital gauge in the handlebar clamp
- Two-tone black and grey
We think the new 2022 Sportster will compete with Indiana's Chief models.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- John Bordley of Baltimore, Maryland
- Matas Kiznis of Kaunas, Lithuania
- Scott Pants
- Robert Dalen of Noblesville, Indiana
- Dwayne Hillier of Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada
- Jesse Enriquez
- Robert Burke of Syracuse, New York
- Ava Gainey of Raleigh, North Carolina
- Matt Holm of Spanaway, Washington
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!