Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this episode, we reveal all the information we gathered in reference to the new Harley Sportster model that will be revealed on April 12, 2022 at 10:00 am CST via a video release. Printed on the video event sign-up page is “Harley-Davidson presents Instrument of Expression, the next chapter of the Sportster legacy”. We also give you some of our predictions about this new model!
Harley will be flying me down to the southern California area at the end of April to test ride and review this new Sportster model and I'm super excited about that. While there, I will also be test riding and reviewing a Harley Low Rider ST.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
Additionally, Harley is sending us a Street Glide ST for 30 days to test ride, and review. Stay tuned and make certain you're subscribed to our YouTube channel and podcast.
Our thoughts on what the new 2022 Harley Sportster will have:
- The small “Sons of Anarchy” fairing
- Cast “mag style” wheels
- Bobbed rear fender
- Solo Seat
- Low swept two into one exhaust
- Old school “peanut style” fuel tank
- Revolution Max 975 liquid cooled motor
- Digital gauge in the handlebar clamp
- Two-tone black and grey
We think the new 2022 Sportster will compete with Indiana's Chief models.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- John Bordley of Baltimore, Maryland
- Matas Kiznis of Kaunas, Lithuania
- Scott Pants
- Robert Dalen of Noblesville, Indiana
- Dwayne Hillier of Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada
- Jesse Enriquez
- Robert Burke of Syracuse, New York
- Ava Gainey of Raleigh, North Carolina
- Matt Holm of Spanaway, Washington
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
Daniel Jaffurs says
If you have some time when you’re in SoCal, let me know and I’ll see if I can shake loose from work to meet up if you want.
Matt Couchman says
I’ll make sure Ryan sees this. Based on past experience, he most likely won’t have much free time. You never know though.
I hope all is well with you and yours,
~ Matt Couchman
Law Abiding Biker™ Team
Helping, connecting, entertaining, and inspiring as many bikers as we can worldwide!