In this podcast episode, I talk about the MotoVlog setup I use to record our motorcycle adventures. This MotoVlog setup includes my cameras, audio, mounts, accessories, and more! I share my secrets from 10 years of experience in MotoVlogging and filming motorcycles with you. I use three different and unique motorcycle helmet Motovlog setups, so you can choose which one works best for you. I'll show you each piece of gear I use!
Items I mention and equipment I use:
If you appreciate all the free content we put out, please consider supporting us by using our affiliate links below. No additional cost to you and if you do click through and make a purchase we do get a small commission. Thanks in advance.
Biker Gripper Motorcycle Cell Phone Mount-THE BEST ON THE MARKET-18 Lbs Grip Strength!
Law Abiding Biker Store:https://shop.lawabidingbiker.com/collections/bikergripper
Dude Wipes Mint-For Keeping Your Butt Squeaky Clean:
Giant Squid Audio Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone:
Giant Squid Audio Dual Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone:
90 Degree Direction Adapter Elbow Mount with Thumb Screw for GoPro:
Universal Rotary Extension Arm J Hook Mount Set for Gopro Hero:
80/20 Inc, 11-5520, 20 Series, Metric M5 x 20mm Socket Head Cap Screw-For getting rid of bulky GoPro thumb screws-sleeker setup:
3M Command Mini Plastic Hook-For Securing Lavalier Mic Cable To Helmet:
Heavy Duty Velcro Tap With Adhesive:
Quick Release Helmet Buckles-I Put One Of These On All My Helmets:
Sena Wireless Bluetooth Headsets-I Put One On All My Helmets:
Law Abiding Biker Store: https://shop.lawabidingbiker.com/collections/audio-headsets-amps-speakers-for-motorcycles
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Sandi Puric of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Udo Bucherer of Schongau, Germany
- Ronald Holmes of Irvington, Alabama
- Zac Ozersky Brown of Skelton-in-Cleveland, England
- Earl Bassard of San Fransisco, California
- Robert Perry of Clute, Texas
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Gary Leis of Kettering, Ohio
- Joseph Malecki
- Jeff Frishof
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!