Save money now. Remove the front outer fairing on your Harley Davidson yourself.
Have the pride & satisfaction of working on your own Harley!
Do it in your garage or your workspace right on the kickstand!
Free Video By Bikers for Bikers
VIDEO-In this video we show you how to remove the front batwing style fairing on your 2014 and newer Harley Davidson touring class motorcycle such as Street Glides, Ultra's, and Electra Glides. There are many reasons you may want to remove your fairing, such as installing new speakers, amps, heated grips, or handlebar installs.
Videos of Interest:
- Install Harley Brand Heated Grips on your Harley Davidson
- Install Handlebars on Harley with No Fairing
- Install Handlebars on Harley with Fairing
- Install CycleSounds Speakers & Amp on Harley Touring
- Install Harley Boom Audio Stage 1 or 2 Speakers & Amp on Harley Touring
- Install Hogtunes Speakers & Amps on Harley Touring
Other Fairing Removal Videos:
Harley Touring Batwing Fairing Removal Street Glide, Electra, Ultra
Remove Harley Davidson touring outer front fairing | 2014 & Above
Remove Harley Davidson touring outer front fairing | Pre-2014
If you appreciate free information and techniques like this make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Law Abiding Biker Podcast & Media Email Club!! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!