By Bikers for Bikers
Video-In this completely free video we show you how to install a Vance & Hines Naked VO2 Air Intake Kit on a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. The VO2 air intake is V&H's version of a Harley Stage-One Air Intake kit. These kits all do basically the same thing, which is to allow more air through the intake by removing the rear plastic cover behind the stock Harley air cleaner.
Each company has their own version of a Harley stage one kit and manufacturing is different. Each has unique parts and different processes for installation.
In this video, we actually install the V&H Naked VO2 Air Intake on a 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide. The process would be the same for 2014 and newer touring models.
After installing any stage one air intake kit on your Harley you will need to remap the electronic fuel injection (EFI). There are many aftermarket EFI tuners and we have you covered. Below are many resources we have for you and videos of interest. We have done several Podcast episodes on Podcast tuning.
Videos of Interest:
- Install Harley Stage One Air Intake Kit on a Harley-Davidson Video
- Install/Review of Vance & Hines Fuelpak 3 EFI Tuner
- Install DynoJet Power Vision EFI Tuner on Harley
- Install Dynojet Power Commander V EFI Tuner on Harley
- Install Dynojet Auto Tuner on Harley
- LAB-92-Vance & Hines FuelPak 3 Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Tuner-Complete Review
- LAB-81-Vance & Hines Fuelpak 3 or Dynojet Power Vision EFI Tuner? What should you use?
- LAB-34-What are these motorcycle electronic fuel injection (EFI) mapping gadgets and are they right for me?
- How to uninstall stock headers/exhaust & install aftermarket headers/exhaust on a Harley Davidson
Click on Picture to see exact product we used!
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!