Sturgis Jeff was a career law enforcement officer and has now retired! He certainly has more time to ride his motorcycle now and I'm jealous. In this episode, I have a conversation about Jeff's LEO career and what his retirement life is like. Retirement must be good because Jeff just bought a new 2020 Harley Ultra Limited CVO. This episode is all about biker talk. Yup, it's bikers sitting down and talking about biker stuff. Make sure to listen in as we have a great time and laugh a lot!
Popeye was also with us and recently took an awesome motorcycle road trip with his wife and a few friends to Montana. He breaks down the route and places they stayed. He shares his experience and shares some great information if you're planning a trip to Montana.
Popeye took his fairly new 2020 Harley Street Glide Special he bought on our Grand Canyon trip last year. He was very pleased with his Rickrak Quick Detach Luggage System he got in the Law Abiding biker Store and gives a full review on it. You're missing out if you don't have this system yet.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- Police Motorcycle Officer-New Cone Pattern & Training-The Chaser-Designed by Police Motor Officer Ryan Urlacher
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Randy Clower of Vernal, Utah
- Nancy Smith of Pomeroy, WA
- Mickey Campbell of Elliott Lake, Ontario, Canada
- Kevin Lloyd of Greenwood, IN
- Rick Benn of Rapid City, SD
- Robert Reinhardt of Plainfield , IN
- Michael Vandermeer of Long Beach , CA
- Cindi Arroyo of River Grove, IL
- Peter MacNeil of Toronto , ON Canada
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks for those supporting us via a flat donation:
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!