Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
The Law Abiding Biker Crew has decided we will be heading out from Washington State for a long group motorcycle ride in 2021 and will ultimately end up in California for quite a few days! Many of the crew here at LAB will be coming and we're really looking forward to this. California 2021, here we come!
Additionally, we'll be hosting our yearly Law Abiding Biker™ Media group motorcycle ride and meet up event with our beloved Patron Members on Tuesday, June 29, 2021, which will start near Placerville, CA. You must have been a mid-level or above Patron Member for 3 months prior to the meetup on June 29th. That means you must have been signed up as a mid-level Patron or above by March 29, 2021, to be eligible for the meetup event. You also must officially sign up for the event with us and get confirmation.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
Of course, the actual times, exact locations, and details of the Official Patron Member Ride and Meetup for California 2021 are only for those eligible Patron Members that get signed up by the deadline of May 1, 2021, by midnight PST.
The Official Patron Meetup Event and Ride will start around the greater Placerville, CA area. We will then take a group pride to another location and those details are for the confirmed and attending members only.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
The last time the Law Abiding Biker™ Media Crew rode to California was back in 2014. We are taking some of the same routes we did before on the way there, but also some new ones.
Yes, I'll be filming a brand new motorcycle documentary film, focusing on our journey to and from California and everything in between. Check out my current motorcycle documentary films here!
We hope to see you at the official 2021 meetup event and ride! We love meeting our members!
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Michael Rose of New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Pattie Thomas of Abingdon, MD
- John Stephenson of Ballwin, Missouri
- David Thompson of Spokane Valley, WA
- Fred Buck of Frisco, TX
- Jeff Kite Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Soren Fagerstrom of ???
- Fred Peck of New City, New York
- Frank Schoenfeld of Molalla, Oregon
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Ryan Cabral of Temple, TX
- Richard Brierley of East Hampton, NY
- CARL SCHOLL SR.
Todd O'Brien says
I have a 2017 flsslim. I can’t find a video or instructions on how to replace the rear abs brake pads. HD wants to charge me $250. I know I can do it if I had a little guidance. Please help.