Cowboy talks about why he chose to originally prospect for the Sworn Few Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club over all the other clubs out there. Now a full-patch member of the SFMC, he talks about the process and what he really likes about this motorcycle club.
The Sworn Few LEMC is about riding cross country for thousands of miles and not just standing around at events. Cowboy knew this but had never actually ridden a motorcycle this far before. He chose to give it a shot on a Harley without a fairing and he paid the price in many ways. But, that didn't stop him from completing the entire trip and he got to see the Grand Canyon with us among so many other awesome things.
Cowboy shares his experience of his first very long-distance motorcycle trip and there are some funny stories baked in, so take a listen.
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- John Hadpadungvongs of San Francisco, CA
- Liam Standish of Terrytown, LA
- Steve Greenway of Wisconsin
- Darren Ward of Wichita, Kansas
- Erik Olsen of US military assigned to Germany
- Anton Skvortsov of North Bergen, NJ
- Bryan Harroun of Sacramento, CA
- david Leroy Gerken of ??
- David Smith of El Centro, California
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!