Podcast-Lurch and I spent all day filming and installing Ciro 3D Shock & Awe LED Lighting and Fork Mounted Illuminators on a 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special. We talk about every detail of the install and if these LED lights are right for your motorcycle. The Shock & Awe LED lighting kit can be used on any motorcycle with a 12-volt system. It doesn't matter the make or year of the motorcycle as the kit is very universal.
We also discuss laws regarding the use of LED lighting while riding your motorcycle on a public highway, which varies greatly from state to state. Always check your state and local laws.
The Ciro 3D LED lighting kits come with everything you need for the install. There are the LED light strips, wire extensions, splitters, control/power/Bluetooth box, control knob, 3M double sided sticky tape, and dialectic grease. Ther are additional bolts, washers, and nuts for the Fork Mounted Illuminators.
There is a very intuitive app for smartphones that allow you to customize the color and pattern of your Ciro 3D LED lights!
- CLICK HERE!
- Use Coupon Code: LAB15
- Get 15% Off
- Free Shipping on orders over $25
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- Tim Brown of Bullsbrook, WA, Australia
- Greg Doncaster of Glenmore Park, N.S.W., Australia
- T.J. Wilson of Lebanon, MISSOURI
- Paul Green of Demotte, INDIANA
- Jonathan Holen of Kennewick, WA
- Klaus Dieter of Chiang Mai, Thailand
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Neville McKay of Auckland, New Zealand
- Vincent Boyce of Clermont, FL
- Ronald Sheely
- Ed Stapf of Milford, NH
- Michael Johnson of Chillicothe, OH
- Paul Giunta
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!