This podcast episode is all about biker talk. Yup, it's bikers sitting down and talking about biker stuff. I had guest Patron member Jonathan “Fuente” Holen on the mic. You may know Jonathan as he's very active inside the Patron Member only Private Facebook Group. He has much knowledge that he brings to the table. If your not an exclusive Patron Member of Law Abiding Biker Media then you're missing out! Sign up as a Patron Member and get benefits such as T-shirts, stickers, private Facebook Group access, and access to our premium tutorial videos depending on what level you sign up as!
We talk about things such as Jonathan's motorcycle background, his association with the Sworn Few Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club as a “friend of the club”, our midwest motorcycle trip, our Canada motorcycle trip, why he became a Patron member and a whole bunch more. Whatever came to our minds we talked about and it was a great time in this “biker talk” episode!
New Free Video:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Dan O'Conner of San Ramon, CA
- Michael Estelle of Westville, Indianna
- Ryan Chandler of Lewisville, Texas
- Mark Castle of Murfreesboro, Arkansas
- Ted Johnson of Duluth, Minnesota
- Dale Daily of Copperas Cove, Texas
- Kelcie Achord of La Porte, Texas
- Rodney Wilkinson of Greensboro, Maryland
- Mike Louthan of Fishers, Indiana
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Ross Tomes of Burbank, IL
- Michael Moreno of Shelby Township, Michigan
- Tristan Winey of Denison, Iowa
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!