Podcast-In this episode, Oscar and I discuss the recent 2-day Advanced Police Motorcycle School we attended at the Washington State Patrol Academy in Shelton, WA. We are not with the Washington State Patrol, but Motor Officers like us from around Washington State are allowed to train on the awesome course.
We strongly encourage you to listen to our two-partseries on Basic Police Motorcycle Officer School first:
- LAB-150-Police Officer Motorcycle School & Training-Inside Look-Part 1 of 2
- LAB-151-Police Officer Motorcycle School & Training-Inside Look-Part 2 of 2
The track is 2.7-miles and is one of the finest in the country. The nationally recognized course remains in constant use both for driving cars and for motorcycle training. I got to ride my Police Harley-Davidson Electra Glide on the course while Oscar rode his Police Honda ST 1300. We had a blast and share our experiences. This is a complete behind the scenes tour of what it was like! We also have some funny stories to share.
We also share some funny stories, both leading up to the training and things that happened during the training.
It is common for a Police Motor Officer to go through Basic Police Motor Officer School first and then about a year later attend Advanced Police Motor School. Police Advanced Motor School is attended on a yearly basis by many agencies.
It is imperative for a Police Motor Officer to always train and stay up on their skills. We are very blessed in Washington State to have access to some high-end Police Motor Officer training. Both Oscar and I take our motorcycle training very seriously and realize it's importance.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASE:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- Benji Swindle of Cranberry, PA
- Al DePolo of Rochester, MI
- Eric Swanson of Auburn, WA
- Alan Bradford of Banner Elk, NC
- Chris Lagadinos of Canton, MA
- Ben Simpson of Belle Fourche, SD
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.