In this episode, Lurch and I are joined by Patreon Member Brad Johnston and we discuss our recent trip to Milwaukee, WI for the 120th Harley-Davidson anniversary celebration. Lurch and I flew out to Milwaukee and Harley-Davidson hooked us up with bikes to ride while we were there. Brad road out to Milwaukee and he shares his trip.
The 120th Homecoming event was held in Milwaukee, WI July 13 through July 16, 2023. While at the anniversary we learned that Harley-Davidson plans to have a homecoming celebration every year in late July. Will this be an event that rivals Sturgis?
I got to test ride and review the 2023 Harley-Davidson Breakout when I was at the 120th Anniversary celebration in Milwaukee, WI. I share my thoughts and opinions in this video to help you make a decision on whether this is the right bike for you. I really enjoyed riding the Harley Breakout around Milwaukee for 2 days. It's a blast ripping around and giving throttle blips. I didn't see many other Breakouts at the 120th Anniversary and this bike certainly turns heads when you ride by or park it. It is just beautiful to look and as long as you know what this bike was made for, you'll be super happy with it.
Harley-Davidson Homecoming celebration is now an annual celebration of music, moto-culture, and Milwaukee. Harley-Davidson Homecoming Festival is four days and nights packed full of entertainment, events, and live performances by some of the biggest names in music. In 2024, they will be celebrating legendary biker, builder, former H-D Chief of Styling, and grandson of one of the Motor Company’s co-founders: Willie G. Davidson.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- John Sauer of Cypress, Texas
- Devon Hundley of Chehalis, Washington
- Johnny Leach of Walnut Cove, North Carolina
- Mike Holsworth-Wells of Seattle, Washington
- Peter Calliontzis of Dedham, Maine
- David Watts of Newport, Tennessee
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Keith McGeorge
- Douglas Emerson
- Frank Tedesco of Dalzell, South Carolina
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!