Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
I saw that Indian came out with the 2023 Sport Chief and I said to myself, “Hey, Indian made a Harley Low Rider S”. Well, it’s clearly their answer to compete with Harley in that category of bike anyways. I had to take a deep look at this bike and break it down for you and give you my thoughts. How does the Indian Sport Chief match up to the Harley Low Rider S? I really needed to know.
I’ve seen some trying to compare the Sport Chief to the Harley Low Rider ST and I wholeheartedly disagree. I test-rode and reviewed the Low Rider ST last year in Santa Barbara, CA and it’s more in the category of sport touring. It has a very large fairing and windshield, an available dash stereo system with speakers, and hard saddlebags. The Sport Chief is more in the category of a sport cruiser with a very small fairing and windshield, no in-dash stereo system or speakers, and no hard saddlebags, just like the Lowrider S.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
This video is not about the old Harley vs. Indian BS conversations. Honestly, those sorts of attitudes just muddy the real conversation and facts. Understand, that we ride Harleys, Indians, and other metric bikes here on this channel and support all makes and models of motorcycles. Remember, competition in the motorcycle marketplace is GOOD and benefits all motorcycle enthusiasts. It pushes companies to put out their best products.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
We could really go back and forth on what things the Sport Chief or Low Rider S has that the other doesn’t and price out adding a particular item or feature on. But, at the end of the day, we’ve found that if you make these bikes almost exactly the same with parts and features they are within a couple of hundred dollars of each other.
I love my Lowrider S, but I would not think twice about owning the Sport Chief if I had extra money to throw around. I really want to ride this bike and see what it’s all about.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Bob Nelson of Dayton, Nevada
- Roy Lenoch of Kingsland, Texas
- Horacio Gómez of Madera, California
- Timothy Victor of East Norriton, Pennsylvania
- Mike Anthony of Ashburn, Virginia
- William Grass of Fullerton, California
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Roger Eppich of Seattle, Washington
- Paul Lesho of Pasco, Washington
- Gerald Ventresca of Clark Fork, Idaho
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!