I recently traveled to Monterey, CA to test ride and review the new 2023 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide and Road Glide. There is way more than meets the eye and these motorcycles are completely redesigned, both aesthetically and in performance. Lurch and I break down all the specs of the Harley-Davidson 2023 CVOs. These 2023 Harley CVOs have a brand new Milwaukee-Eight 121 ci VVT (variable valve timing) engine, redesigned fairings, controls, handlebars, intake tract, air intake, water-cooled heads, radiator, electric fan, 12.3″ infotainment system, new front and rear Showa suspension with preload and rebound damping adjustments, new radial-mounted 4-piston Brembo brakes, larger brake rotors, new wheels, LED lighting, and new storage, just to name a few things.
I was able to watch the King of the Baggers races at Laguna Seca. It was awesome to witness the sound of the big V-twin engines screaming by. If you haven't watched any of the races, you need to check it out. You can watch them on MototAmerica.
In this episode, I tell you everything you need to know about these new 2023 Harley-Davidson Street Glide and Road Glide CVOs. I also give you my thoughts and opinions while riding these bikes along the California coast. I answer many of the questions you may have.
One of the biggest questions is; are all these massive changes to the 2023 Harley CVOs going to show up on the 2024 regular touring models? I asked Harley representatives this very question, but they declined to answer. My belief that is we will see the changes in 2024 or 2025.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Paul Sprauge of Bothell, Washington
- Keith Taylor of Rowlett, Texas
- Reed Webre of Wasilla, Alaska
- Thomas Branch of Ft. Meyers, Florida
- Jessen Martin of Townsend, California
- Ryan O'Brien of Ludington, Michigan
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Chidley of Huntington Beach, California
- Ted Theodore of Beaconsfiled, Quebec, Canada
- Ryan Lambright of Shipshewana, Indiana
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!