In this episode, I'm joined by Lurch, and we review the released 2024 Harley-Davidson Models. We also give our predictions about what may or may not be released on January 24, 2024. Harley is doing a virtual launch event on the 24th at 10 AM CST. You can sign up for the event HERE. We will put out a video and podcast following the virtual launch on the 24th.
Harley released some of the 2024 models via the website recently. These are the bikes that are carryovers from 2023. Our belief is they did this to keep dealers stocked with new bikes. You see, in 2023 there were a couple of production shutdowns. One was related to a defective brake line from a third-party provider and the other was due to a parts shortage.
Missing models (as of the date of this recording) from the 2024 lineup are the Fat Bob 114, all CVO models, all Street Glide models, all Road Glide models except the Limited, and the Pan America standard model. So, one can infer there is going to be something new with the touring models and perhaps the Fat Bob 114.
Ryan predicts the 107 Milwaukee 8 motor will be no more after this year. He believes the 114″ VVT motor will be in the special models along with the new dash and fairings. He believes the standards will have the older Boom Box GTS unit and a smaller motor. Ryan also believes that Harley will come out with a King of the Bagger model that is more track-ready than the ST models. Lurch and Ryan predict that there will be a mid-sized Pan America. Lastly, Ryan predicts that the long-awaited Bronx Street Fighter will come out sometime in 2024.
Lurch predicts the standard models of the Street Glide and Road Glide may be cut. Last year there were many models of the Glides including the standard, specials, limited, STs, and CVOs. That is a lot of models and in his opinion, the higher-level models are more coveted. The standard glides not being a part of the pre-launch spurred Lurch's prediction.
Harley removed the surcharge imposed on new motorcycle sales. The surcharge was instituted in July 2021 to combat production and shipping costs related to the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to the surcharge cancellation, a couple of models were slightly reduced in price; those being the Nightster and the Nightster Special.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Jeremy Sackett of Menifee, California
- Christopher Wright of Mc Connells, South Carolina
- Henri Murphy of Smyrna, Tennessee
If you appreciate all the free content we put out, please consider supporting us by using our affiliate links below. No additional cost to you and if you do click through and make a purchase we do get a small commission. Thanks in advance.
Items mentioned in the episode:
- ACDelco ARM601-34 3/8” & ½” Heavy Duty Digital Torque Wrench Combo Kit with Buzzer and LED Flash Notification – ISO 6789 Standards with Certificate of Calibration
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Tricia Paone of Blackwood, New Jersey
- Eric Rosengren
- Mike Polan of West Hampton, New York
- Richard Brierley of East Hampton, New York
- Ronald Hergert of Pheonix, Arizona
- Ronald Galey of Ocean View, Delaware
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!