In this episode, we talk about the 2024 Harley-Davidson Police Road Glide. For years, law enforcement has used either the Electra Glide or the Road King. Earlier in the year I was lucky enough to see a prototype of the Road Glide Police model earlier in the year at the North American Motor Officers Association (NAMOA) training conference. In July, we attended the Harley-Davidson 120th Anniversary celebration in Milwaukee, Wisconsin where Harley announced the Road Glide will be available to law enforcement agencies in 2024. I tested the Road Glide Police model thoroughly on the NAMOA skills courses. I give you my honest review of the Road Glide as a police model. You can watch my review video of the 2024 Harley-Davidson Police Road Glide HERE.
NAMOA is a non-profit organization concerned with police motorcycle training in the Pacific Northwest. NAMOA promotes traffic safety through education and awareness to police motors and civilian riders; to lobby for motorcycle safety laws and police motor training; and provides police motor training officers, training programs, police motor selection processes, and general information for law enforcement agencies and law enforcement training academies. The annual NAMOA training conference brings together local businesses and related national industries with the community and motorcycle police officers throughout the Northwest and beyond
The police agency I work for hosted the 2023 NAMOA training conference. I talk about the course design and setup. The officer who created the course last time for us did not keep a diagram of the course. Luckily, I'm a YouTuber and I had footage of the course. It was still a challenge to recreate some of the courses we wanted to use again.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Drake Long of Mariposa, California
- Tito Tijerina Jr. of San Antonio, Texas
- James Hunter of Jameson, Missouri
- William Shipp of Inman, South Carolina
- David Moore of Tallahassee, Florida
- David Watts of Newport, Tennessee
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Kevin Mast of Mackinaw, Illinois
- Peter Hando
- Douglas Emerson
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!