Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Podcast-We spent the day in the Law Abiding Biker™ Media garage filming more tutorial videos for later release on our YouTube Channel. We installed some awesome high-quality Ciro 3D aftermarket parts on a Harley Road Glide and Street Glide. All the parts we speak about in this episode are available in the Official Law Abiding Biker Store!
We get really specific on each of the parts we installed and give detailed information about them that will help you decide whether or not you want to install them on your ride! We also give you fitment & install information. Listen into this episode and get all the information.
SUPPORT US & GET CIRO 3D PRODUCTS IN OUR OFFICIAL STORE HERE!
We filmed each part install and will release each at a later time on our awesome YouTube Channel, so make darn certain you're subscribed and have notifications turned on. All of these awesome Ciro 3D parts are plug and play for an easy install and with the help of our DIY install videos, it'll be a breeze. You'll save a ton of money not having to pay a dealership to install them. And you'll have the pure satisfaction of working on your own motorcycle.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
The Ciro 3D parts we installed include:
- Saddlebag Extensions with LED brake/turn lights
- Filler Panel Lights
- Bag Blades
- Fang LED Headlight Bezel
- Lighted Fairing Vent Trim
- Bat Blades LED lights/signal
- Windshield Trim
NEW FREE VIDEO:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- Martin Gravila of Hollywood, Florida
- Michael Frankin of Morehead City, NC
- Ricky Nimmons of Springfield, IL
- Ric Northernva
- Jason Despain of Crestview, FL
- Brian Little of Pittsburg, PA
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- George Wolter of Landgraaf Netherlands
- John Dietz of Upland, CA
- Mario Amaral of Taunton, MA
- GARY SWEAT of Palm Bay, FL
- Scott LaCoss of Pending
- Joseph Kluha of Strongsville, OH
Leave a Reply