I was interviewed by Lawdog (LD) over at The Fine Blue Line Podcast, which is his newly created podcast for cops by cops as he says. I actually got to sit and relax for once as a guest and not run the show. He wanted to interview me as I am a full-time police motorcycle officer and trainer. I also run Law Abiding Biker™ Media on the side. He had a ton of questions for me and we just sat and talked. It was a great time.
Take a listen and get an inside look into what it's like day to day being a police motorcycle officer and riding a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide. There are many things the general public may not know and I reveal it all. We talk about many things such as the best police motorcycles, day to day duties, what I like, what I don't like, policies, equipment, my experience, and training. And a whole bunch more!
I thank Lawdog at The Fine Blue Line Podcast for allowing me to use the interview audio file and put it out to the Law Abiding Biker™ audience on this podcast! I have never really explained in depth much about my police motor officer career because I'm always so busy putting out other biker content for this audience.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Steven Boyd of Jayess, Mississippi
- Paul Rarey of Brentwood, California
- Ashely Hansgen of Sugar Hill, GA
- Alexei Marcoux of Omaha, Nebraska
- Duane Peiffer of Woodstock, Illinois
- Tim Walsh of Macedon, New York
- Fredrick Williams of Honolulu, Hawaii
- Richard Erskine of Mount Laurel , New Jersey
- Kevin Sheehan of Campbell Hall, New York
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- STEPHEN BABER
- Greg Miller
- Lawrence Brust of Cape Coral, Florida