In this episode, we speak with Rick “Big Daddy” Kane's oldest daughter, Cheyenne, who is in college. She brought this topic to my attention. She talks about what it's like growing up as the daughter of a law enforcement officer. Big Daddy is a career LEO and of course, oversees the Law Abiding Biker Store on the side. This episode is not necessarily just about motorcycles but I thought it'd be a great episode and give some insight to those, not in law enforcement. Plus, we get to pick on Big Daddy!
Cheyenne has some great stories about growing up and how motorcycles help her dad cope with the stresses of being a LEO in this day and age. I think this rings true for many out there, regardless of industry. Motorcycles can be very therapeutic and release stress from everyday life. I believe that is one of the main reasons many of us ride.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Jeff Edmondson of Bellingham, WA
- Eric Roberts of Marion, Indiana
- Frank Morales of Visalia, CA
- Bradley Luepnitz of Punta Gorda, Florida
- Kent Maynard of Spring Hill, Florida
- Andrew Geyerman of Eagle Mountain, Utah
- Scott Siebel of Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
- Paul Denico of Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania
- George Bills
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Kevin Chase of Franklinville, NY
- Carl Fisher of SEABOARD, NC
- Tony Carbone of Boynton Beach, Florida