In this episode, I get the chance to dig deep into the mind of a biker, Brian, who had a serious motorcycle accident. Afterward, he got back onto his bike and rode, but could not rid his mind of the collision. He stopped riding and sold his motorcycle as a result. Oscar is in the studio with me and this is an awesome “biker talk” session.
We get to learn about special guest Brian and his motorcycling history and background. He is a big supporter of Law Abiding Biker™ Media and I met him when we were just getting started 6 years ago. This was a live Patron member only video broadcast with live chat. There's no better time to sign up as an exclusive Patron Member and get benefits! It is an awesome community of motorcycle enthusiasts from all over the world.
Brian shares the motorcycles he has owned and sold in the past. Oscar and I join in and talk about some of our previous bikes as do the Patron Members in the live chat.
The question is, will Brian ever get back onto a motorcycle and ride? You'll have to listen in to find out!
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Bob Metcalf of Murrieta, California
- Wally Paciorkowski Jr. of Mckeesport, Pennsylvania
- John Slice of Norcross, Georgia
- GERRY MOORE of Sioux City, IA
- Gregory Baxter of Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
- Tim Buyck of Baldwinsville, NY
- Lavelle Ollhoft of Lavelle Ollhoft
- Kenneth D Wealot of Lizella, GA
- Bill Cremer of Centerville, Utah
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Gary Zimmerman
- Cory Kaiser of Mercersburg, PA
- Krzysztof Franczak of Józefów Poland
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!