The Run for the Wall event and organization's mission is to promote healing among ALL veterans and their families and friends, to call for an accounting of all Prisoners of War and those Missing in Action (POW/MIA), to honor the memory of those Killed in Action (KIA) from all wars, and to support our military personnel all over the world.
I have “Goat” on a mic for this episode as he is a veteran and actually rode the entire event this year! He has some great insight and tips for you. If you've ever wondered about this event and whether it's for you then this is the podcast episode to tune into. Goat shares some very special stories.
The organization's philosophy is to maintain a safe, supportive and private atmosphere in which all participants can reflect and heal on their journey to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, DC, in the hope they can return home to a new beginning.
The Run for the Wall event is a 10 day cross-country motorcycle ride from Ontario, CA to Washington DC, covering around 3,000 miles and crossing through 9 states. But, you can join at any time from your location if registered. There are 4 routes to choose from and it is common for the event to have over 1,000 riders. The ride ends in Washington DC at the Vietnam Memorial.
The 2020 dates for Run for the Wall are May 13–23, so get registered and support a great cause!
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Stuart Hartvikson of Lawton, OK
- Rick Baena of Sun City, AZ
- Bill Schreiber of Milan, TN
- David Crowell of Louisville, KY
- Jacob Kliethermes of Union, Missouri
- Larry Ardison of Cibolo, Texas
- Jeff Smith of Galloway, Ohio
- Darrell Hareod Jenks, Oklahoma
- Christopher McAteer of Wimberley, Texas
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Krzysztof Franczak of Józefów, Poland
- JOHN GILBERT of Mariposa, CA
- Richard McDermed of Oxnard, CA
- Martin Blazko of Kipfenberg, Germany
- Rick McDermed of Oxnard, CA
- Carl Raymond