Since creating Law Abiding Biker™ Media about 8 years ago, I have had the opportunity to meet so many awesome bikers within the motorcycle community. This community is so giving and has helped us so much along the way. There are so many unique backgrounds and life stories within the community. I love interviewing bikers and sharing their stories and experiences as I did so in this episode.
I had the pleasure of interviewing Patron Member Brad Johnston of Redmond, Oregon. Prior to recording the podcast, we had spent the day in the Law Abiding Biker shop filming a rear Rockford Fosgate speaker install on his 2017 Harley Road Glide Special. That video will eventually release along with other stereo install videos here!
Brad is another great example of the supportive biker community that surrounds Law Abiding Biker™ Media. He supports us financially as a Patron Member so we can continue to help, educate, entertain, and inspire as many bikes as we can worldwide.
There are many benefits to becoming a Patron Member and one of them is being able to attend ride and meetup events, such as Brad has several times. In fact, Brad hosted a Patron Member ride in Oregon in 2020 and I produced a documentary film on that ride titled, Riding Motorcycles in Real America!
Lurch and I had a great time talking with Brad, who is a retired law enforcement officer. In fact, he rose to be the Chief of the Astoria, Oregon Police Department. After retirement, Brad took on a new career of teaching but he still finds plenty of time to ride his Harley local and long-distance. He is very involved with the Patron community in the Private Facebook Group and we love having him as a member.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Mark Pledger of Addison, Texas
- Loren Baugh of Benld, Illinois
- Antonio Sandoval of Livermore, California
- Dennis Jackson of Columbus, Nebraska
- Dave Burton of Richland, WA
- Donovan Goshien of APO, AE (US Military)
- Edward Fritz of Punta Gorda, Florida
- Ryan Cabral of Temple, TX
- Larry Lockman of Spokane Valley, WA
- Paul Pomeroy of Happy Valley, Oregon
- Kirk Willis of Chesterfield, Virginia
- Jose Colon of Clinton, Massachusetts
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Elias Casanas of Lawrenceville, GA
- Victor Stango of Chestertown, MD
- Edward Piquette of Lake Orion, MI