In part 2 of 2 of this series, I have Popeye and Squirt on the mics. They and a few others from the Sworn Few Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club completed a recent 10-day 3500-mile motorcycle road trip from Washington State to Arizona. They have a ton of stories and it was fun hearing about this trip as I was not able to go.
Many of the Law Abiding Biker™ Media crew are also members of the Sworn Few LEMC and ride motorcycles often. Each year we like to take a larger long-distance road trip together. This year it was two large trips to include this trip and a trip south along the West Coast to San Francisco and back inland and to the north.
With many of these long-distance motorcycle road trips, a documentary film is produced. Make sure to see all our Motorcycle Documentary Films here!
This motorcycle road trip would start in Washington State and take them through Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, California, Utah, and Arizona. Popeye organized this trip like all our trips, using Harley Ride Planner, a free online trip planning tool available to anyone who creates a free account.
If you want to get the most out of Harley Ride Planner and flatten the learning curve then make sure to check out our very popular Harley Ride Planner Tutorial Video. Additionally, learn in detail how to use all models of the Harley Boom Box Infotainment System once you upload the ride plan by viewing our very popular Harley Boom Box Tutorial Videos. You'll learn everything you need to know about the Harley Boom Box, which is a very capable unit but can be confusing to learn. We'll show you all the tips and tricks we've learned over the years using the Harley Boom Box. And we'll show you all the hidden menus and features. We're just a bunch of bikers helping bikers.
While listening to this episode, you can view the actual Harley Ride Plan for this trip and the stops made by clicking the logo to the left. You can even ride it if you want using this plan!
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- David Munyan of Averill Park, New York
- Steve Hagen of Madison, South Dakota
- Cory Luke of Box Elder, South Dakota
- Joe Fox Jr of Oregon, Ohio
- John Clover of Spanaway, WA
- Paul Gregory of Cheektowaga , NY
- Chris Derr of Greenville , OH
- Thomas Gillette of Syracuse, New York
- John Yates of Lander , Wyoming
- Richard Neckermann of Battle Creek, Michigan
- Haven Morrison of Branson, Missouri
- Joseph Dazzio of Pueblo. Colorado
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Scott Lang
- Brian Swanson of Eagle, Nebraska
- Randy Miller of Pembroke Pines, FL
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!