Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this episode, we go over the possibilities for the 2022 Harley-Davidson models. There are many rumors floating around out there and we can't wait to see what they actually have in store. They have a virtual launch on 01/26/22 that you can sign up for.
It has been confirmed that Harley will be cutting the Sporster 1200, Softail Slim, and Sport Glide from their cruiser lineup.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
There are also many changes within the company such and an online system to pre-order your new Harley-Davidson. It seems there will be fewer models at dealerships and Harley wants you to pre-order. You can fill out a form and a dealership will contact you.
Earlier this year, Harley created HD-1 Marketplace. This allows customers to search used motorcycle inventory at Harley-Davidson dealers. The company also created the Harley-Davidson Certified program this year to help capture more of the used market and keep that business flowing through dealers.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
Additionally, Harley-Davidson CEO Jochen Zeits took a $600,000 salary cut, but incentivized Zeitz with Stock Options to stay through 2024.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Larry Burton of Bluffdale, UT
- Chris Sothers of United Kingdom
- Bill Clark of Cape Canaveral, Florida
- Andrew Smith of Chesapeake, Virginia
- Willis Wayne of Bellflower, CA
- Randall Mercer of New Orleans, LA
- Larry Mobley of Hixson, TN
- BARRY T WEISSENBORN of OAK CREEK, WI
- Ragnar Kjernlie
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Monty Muehlebach
- Jamie Hundley of Stow, Ohio
- Charles Strong of Byron, Georgia
Leave a Reply