In this episode, I talk with Curtis Sawyer of Indian Rider Radio for his podcast. Curtis reached out to me because he sees me as an inspiration in the podcast and YouTube space. I have to admit that it is quite humbling, and I appreciate his kind words. Curtis is looking to grow his podcast through YouTube. We get into what it takes to be successful as a content creator. Let me tell you, it isn't easy.
We also talk about the motorcycle community; where it is and where we see it going.
One of the big changes is that motorcycle companies are looking to YouTube and other social media platforms for advertising. It seems the days of magazines and moto-journalists are passed. Riders watch YouTube and other social media platforms to get honest reviews of motorcycles.
Update to what I said in the episode. We finally connected with the company that handles Public Relations for Indian Motorcycles. We expect to ride and review some Indian motorcycles in the very near future. Keep an eye out on our YouTube Channel for those ride and review videos.
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- CLICK HERE
- Want to ride longer?
- Tired of a sore and achy ass?
- Then fix it with a high-quality Butt Buffer seat cushion?
- Derek Evenson of Saint Peter, Minnesota
- Robert Browning of Toledo, Ohio
- Michael Nielsen of Olympia, Washington
- Robert Shuttles of Elgin, Texas
- Kenneth David Severance of Reidsville, North Carolina
- Terry Morning of Rockton, Illinois
- Michael Pellew of Grantsville, Utah
- Giancarlo Lazzara of Whitestone, New York
- Michael J Roberts
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
Join the Free Email Club!
If you appreciate this free information make sure to join the thousands of law abiding bikers that have already joined the free Email Club! You will be notified of new useful motorcycle content and techniques as we put them out. Join the Community now!