Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this episode, Oscar & I are reviewing the new 2019 Harley-Davidson models. Harley-Davidson released its new 2019 line-up of motorcycles on August 21, 2018, in San Diego, CA. We give you insight and our opinions on these new 2019 Harley's. We give you some must know tips and things you should consider if you're in the market for one of these new Harley's.
There are many things to consider and we compare several models for you, such as the Harley Street Glide vs. Street Glide Special. There really weren't any exciting changes with the 2019 Street Glide and Road Glide except for the new Harley Boom Box GTS Infotainment System.
Of course, we talk in depth about the brand new innovative performance bike by Harley called the FXDR 114″, so listen in!
- New 2019 Harley-Davidson Models-First Look-Serious Failure? Boom Box GTS? FXDR 114?
- Review-2019 Harley-Davidson Boom Box GTS Infotainments System | Must Know Info
New Free Video:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Eric Baird
- Barry Darnell of unknown
- Andrew Holman of Howell, Michigan
- Dean Arnold of Tampa Palms, Florida
- Mickey Chamberlain of Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
- Sean O'Brien of Kingston, NY
- Carl Gamel of Deer Park, TX
- Andrew Larsen of Hamilton, Montana
- Jeff Kerby of Abbotsford, BC
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Michael Lysik of Yorba Linda, CA
- Paul Giunta
- Steve Leight
Regarding the discussion about whether or not there is still a market for the Sportster, I would say “Definitely!” I’m not a fan of the larger touring bikes, preferring the traditional and more stripped-down look of cruisers. I may eventually get something like a Low Rider or the new Sport Glide, but I love my Sportster and will always love that type of look.
Also, I like the Fat Bobs prior to 2018, but I’m not a fan of the bronze coloring or even the sport-bike-ish exhaust of this new design.
Finally, I initially liked the look of the new FXDR when I saw it on the Harley web site, but when I saw it in a dealer showroom (Neidengard’s Harley, in Wintersville, OH), I was underwhelmed. The plastic is a turn off!