Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
This episode is just a plain “biker talk” as we dive in and get to know Rick Sr. better and hear some cool old biker stories. Rick Sr. is the father of Rick “Big Daddy” Kane, who oversees the Law Abiding Biker Store. There's nothing better than talking to wise old bikers who have been around to really see the industry change.
Rick has been riding motorcycles for a very long time and he reminisces of the many different makes and models he's owned. He been in a couple of motorcycle accidents during his years of riding, one being fairly serious. Because of that incident, Rick has had some physical limitations as he ages and riding a two-wheel motorcycle has become difficult.
Rick recently decided to switch to a Harley-Davidson trike and it has been an entirely new experience for him. The beautiful thing is that Rick can keep riding with his knees in the breeze on his new Harley-Davidson trike. He even has some longer motorcycle road trips planned this year.
At some point, I am going to ride and do a review of Rick's new Harley-Davidson trike and release that video on our YouTube channel.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Todd Miller of Grinnell, Kansas
- John Manolides of Federal Way, WA
- Cade Solsbery of San Angelo, TX
- Diane Denroche of (unknown)
- Russell Foshee of Millbrook, Alabama
- Brad Reis of Milford, Nebraska
- Kurt Schindler of Morgantown, West Virginia
- Slice Roberts of College Place, WA
- Don Stringham of Centerville, Utah
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Michael Roberts of Walla Walla, WA
- Melvyn Albiston
- Kip Kyler of Olympia, WA
Leave a Reply