Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
The Law Abiding Biker Crew has decided we will be heading out for a long group motorcycle ride in 2020 and we'll ultimately end up in Sturgis for a few days in August for the 80th anniversary! Quite a few of the guys from LAB will be coming and we're really looking forward to this. Sturgis 2020 here we come!
Additionally, we'll be hosting our yearly Law Abiding Biker™ Media group motorcycle ride and meet up event with our beloved Patron Members on Thursday, August 13th. You must have been a mid-level or above Patron Member for 3 months prior to the meet up on August 13th. That means you must have been signed up as a mid-level Patron or above by May 13, 2020, to be eligible for the meetup event. You also must officially sign up for the event with us and get confirmation.
SUPPORT US AND SHOP IN THE OFFICIAL LAW ABIDING BIKER STORE
Of course, the actual times, locations, and details of the Official Patron Member Ride and Meetup at Sturgis 2020 are only for those eligible Patron Members that get signed up by the deadline of June 1st, 2020 by midnight PST.
The Official Patron Meetup Event and Ride will not be in Sturgis 2020 itself due to the very large crowds. It will be somewhere outside of Sturgis but fairly close and those details are for the confirmed and attending members only.
CHECK OUT OUR HUNDREDS OF FREE HELPFUL VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE!
The last time the Law Abiding Biker™ Media Crew rode to Sturgis was for the 75th Anniversary back in 2015. We are taking some of the same routes we did before on the way there, but also some new ones.
Yes, I'll be filming a brand new motorcycle documentary film, focusing on our journey to and from Sturgis 2020 and of course while at the large event itself. Check out my current motorcycle documentary films here!
We hope to see you at the meetup event and ride! We love meeting our members!
NEW FREE VIDEO RELEASED:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Phillip King of Fairview, Tennessee
- Ian Campbell of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- David Pierce of Jacksonville, FL
- Jason Sokoloski of Iron Junction, Minnesota
- Bart Howell of Lehi, Utah
- Jeff Brunk of Mooresville, INDIANA
- Josh Naylor of Unknown
- Jacob Reihl of Romeoville, IL
- Nor Riszuan of Singapore
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Daniel Willis of Chesterfield, VA
- Robert Schwenk of Maple Ridge, BC
- Paul Philips of Alhambra, CA
- Jeff Kowaleski of Port Hope, MI
- Benjamin Lewis of Lancaster, South Carolina
- Michael Chambers of Tacoma, WA
Dave Leskovec says
Hey LAB CONSIDER THE PASTA CORRAL. For your meetup 10 miles south out of STURGIS on Vanocker canyon rd. Great road and NOT busy even during the rally. Great people. Great homemade pasta dishes. Beer. And I know they do private parties if needed. Indian Corp. had a private gathering in the past. So they know what there doing. I’m not affiliated with them at all We just love going there when we go to the rally Lots of parking
Matt Couchman says
Thank you for the suggestion. I’ll make sure Ryan checks it out.
Ride Safe & Ride Often!
~ Matt Couchman
Law Abiding Biker™ Team
Helping & connecting as many bikers as we can worldwide!