Big Daddy Kane recently transitioned to a Harley trike after many years of riding on two wheels. Due to some back issues, it was becoming just too cumbersome lifting and moving a two-wheel Harley off the kickstand for him.
This was not an easy transition for Big Daddy mentally as he did not see himself getting a trike at his current age. He thought, like many, that the switch may happen when he was a bit older. It was also quite a learning curve for him to learn to ride the trike after riding two wheels for so many years. He talks about his experience and what he's learned riding the trike.
There are many things to consider for a rider considering moving to a trike. There are many aftermarket trike conversation kits for Harley. Or, you can just buy a Harley trike all setup already. There are pros and cons to many of these decisions of course. Big Daddy made some modifications right away that you'll want to know about.
Harley trikes have become much more popular over the years and many are riding them even if they don't have a medical condition requiring it. Some riders just prefer the trike and there are some benefits to it over a two-wheel motorcycle. Big Daddy decided on a 2020 Harley Tri-Glide Ultra.
Listen in to this episode as we discuss much information that you'll want to know about trikes and whether you should consider one or not.
New Free Video Mentioned:
- CLICK HERE!
- Innovative products for Harley-Davidson & Goldwing
- Affordable chrome, lighting, and comfort products
- Ciro 3D has a passion for design and innovation
- CLICK HERE
- The Ultimate Motorcycle Luggage Rack Solution
- Forget those messy straps and bungee cords
- Go strapless with a RickRak quick attach luggage system & quality bag
- Felicia Rawls of Lady Lake, Florida
- Steve Schklar of Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Rick Howell of Muncie, IN
- Mark Hutchins of Orem, Utah
- Rick Phenicie of Corona, California
- Chris Gilliam of Birmingham, Alabama
If you appreciate the content we put out and want to make sure it keeps on coming your way then become a Patron too! There are benefits and there is no risk.
Thanks to the following bikers for supporting us via a flat donation:
- Charles Schlattman of Casa Grande, AZ
- Four Seasons Synthetic of Scarborough, Maine
- Elias Casanas of Lawrenceville, GA